Things I Heart

Right now I am all about Adele's Rolling in the Deep.

I am currently addicted to Pinterest! Such a genius way to save the things I find online that I want to remember. No more bookmarking! It's the virtual equivilant to cutting things out of magazines... I LOVE IT! Been spending waaaaay too much time on there already. :-)

I am obsessed with Anthropologie's wedding brand: BHLDN. Their gowns are so freaking amazing. I've totally pinned a few of them on my Pinterest board. Okay, okay, more then a few. Okay, really, I should just pin all of them because they are all so.freaking.amazing.

Running. Yes, I said it. I like love running. I know, I know, I don't really believe it either. But I can run 2 miles without feeling like I'm DIEING. And that is an amazing accomplishment for me. I mean, I used to die at the simple thought of running!

Yoga. Yep, I don't think that it's a fad. I really, really, really love yoga. Still.

And spending time with those I love the most.. this is my favorite absolute thing.

Comments

Popular Posts