I got a green heart.


I was born in Oregon. I grew up in Oregon. I moved away. And moved back. I live in Washington now... which is pretty close to Oregon. But it's not Oregon. Oregon will always be the place I refer to when I say "I'm going home this weekend". Oregon will always be my favorite color of green, the freshest air I've ever breathed, the place where I feel mostly me. Don't get me wrong... I love Washington and all, but there's just something about Oregon that gets me every time... even when the rain is the kind of rain that's more of a mist and it just sits on you so you can't escape being wet... even then, I just adore Oregon.




Look at how soaking wet my pants got! Ridiculous.

Pictures from my iPhone4, Instagram App, NE Portland, walking the dog with my favorite sister!

Comments

Popular Posts