This is How Much My Family Loves

I love my family. I think most people know that about me because I'm not shy about saying how awesome my family is and how blessed I am to be apart of such an amazing family.

Yesterday, my brother and sister proved once again how incredibly awesome they are and exactly how much they love. As soon as they heard that there was tsunami warnings for Hawaii, they text me to ask if Josh's family in Hawaii was okay (and also expressed their thankfulness that Josh was NOT in Japan, as he was was originally scheduled to be there for work!). Neither Brad or Mari have ever met any of Josh's family, let alone his family that is in Hawaii, but they know Josh and they love Josh and they know how much I love Josh, and that means that they care about his family. The one that they have never met. It was such a small thing for them to text me but it meant so much to me. I think it says a lot about a person when they care not only for you, but for the people that are in your life, simply because you care about them.




With all the craziness in the world, with the devastation in Japan and so many people unsure if their family members are even alive... I'm just a little extra grateful for my family today.

Prayers and love to everyone affected by the earthquake and tsunami... may God comfort and keep you in this time of uncertainty.

Comments

Popular Posts