The Smith's | Newberg Family Photos

I love, absolutely LOVE my job. One of my favorite things about my job? When I get reminded of what's important in life. Like family. And the Smith family definitely knows how important family is. Just ask Brennen, Jordan, Aggie, Riley, Nica, Marcelos or Aiden... I'm sure they each could tell you what it means to be loved. Or on second thought, just look at them, you can just tell that they are loved.

Brennen

Jordon

Aggie

Riley

Nica

Marcelos.

Aiden

All of the kids were so well behaved and SUCH troopers when it came to having their pictures taken. Seriously, it was so cold and windy outside but they did not complain! They shivered... but didn't complain. :-) The best part for me was all the hugs. Constant hugs from the little ones, totally made my heart melt!

And the amazing couple that holds this awesome family together? Morgan and Sarah.


Grandma stopped by for a photo with ALL the grandkids! So sweet.

Seriously... such a great family!









Morgan and Sarah, I don't know how you guys keep such a large household under control, but you do! And it's obvious that you do it with love. It was so much fun to get to spend time with you and get to meet all of your sweet, beautiful children. I hope I get to see you all again... just for all the hugs! :-D

Comments

Popular Posts