Quarter-Life Crisis

Today, I am 25-years-old. Holy quarter-life-crisis Batman! I can't believe I am now the age of the people that I used to want to be as old as. WHAT?! How did I get here? I have no idea. I still think that I'm 13 and am excited to be a teenager! Oh wait, I'm waaaaay past that now! Whoa. I'm now old enough to get a discount on car insurance?! How is that even possible? I don't know. I can't even think about it right now... I'm still processing it all. For now, here's a few snapshots from my day. Which was pretty awesome... even if I was slightly freaking out.

Beautiful flowers from my Mama!

My AMAZING sister and brother-in-love sent me these delicious cupcakes, right to my [boyfriend's] door! Mari also posted a sweet birthday blog for me on her blog... she is SO my sister. Mari, thank you! I love you!

A gorgeous orchid from my boyfriend! "Let's see if you can keep this alive before we get you a puppy." Good idea Babe. :-P

Some sweet Polaroid looking frames from Josh! I fell in love with them a while ago at the awesome store called Fireworks Gallery. Love it!

My "roommates" Kyle and Sharman got me my own yoga mat! I am so excited to put this to use!

My dad surprised me by driving up and taking me out for a birthday lunch! Josh got to tag along too. :-D

Thanks Dad!

My love made me a cake. Then he tried to frost it [too soon] and it got a little messy. It was still delicious though and I still love him. <3


My perfect birthday cake.

Just me and the boys tonight! Thanks guys!

I can't believe that this is my second birthday in love! Thanks again for making it another best birthday ever Baby! And thank you for dealing with my quarter-life-crisis and helping me be okay with being... well... me. :-D

Welp, I'm 25-years-old! Yikes! I can't believe that I've made it this far... I'm so thankful for all the blessings in my life and for the absolute outpouring of love from my incredible family and amazing friends. Thank you thank you thank you to everyone! I'm looking forward to a few more birthday celebrations this week... and hey, I might even be looking forward to being all grown up and stuff. Or something.

Here's to another best year ever people. Cheers. xoxoxo

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts