BethanyPalooza

I need ideas on what to do for my birthday (aka BethanyPalooza). It's pretty much a conundrum of the "S"s... Seattle, San Juan Islands, or Seaside. Does anyone have any recommendations? I just want to have a fun weekend away to take in the fact that I am going to be halfway to 50-years-old. I want to get away and experience something new... so I'm leaning towards going to the San Juans because I've NEVER been (and have been to Seaside and Seattle), but I don't know where to go or what to do there... hence the need for recommendations. Or I also have an Alaska Airlines ticket credit from when I was supposed to go to Hawaii last Thanksgiving... maybe I should use that and go somewhere new. Oh life. What to do, what to do.

photo from my hotel balcony in Delphi, Greece. Maybe I should go back there...

Comments

Popular Posts