Too Much

Sometimes there are simply too many thoughts running through my head. So many that I feel like I might actually spontaneously combust from trying to make sense of them all. It's exhausting. I even went for a run today (and I am so NOT a runner), hoping that some fresh air and delicious winter sunshine would help clear the chaos in my head... but no luck. So I was going to "blog it out" and just get the thoughts out of me because that usually helps settle my mind. This isn't always the best idea though because not everyone should be privy to my thoughts, (did I really just say PRIVY... yes, I think I did), so I'm going to be writing them in my snazzy new journal. I have kept journals for as long as I can remember but haven't done much writing in them the last couple of years... I think I'm going to get back into it. Because the best part about journals? Not everybody can read them. :)

Comments

Popular Posts