Monday Blahs

I've been sick since Thursday. BLAH. I'd been planning on coming to Oregon for a while, for a friend's dinner party and to visit my grandfather, who I hadn't seen for a long time. Thanks to a high dosage of Airborne and DayQuil, I made it to the dinner party. (And had an AMAZING time with my girls!)

But due to the fact that my Papa doesn't have the immune system he once had, I didn't get to see him, for fear of passing on my germs. DOUBLE BLAH. So not exactly the weekend that I had planned.

On the plus side, I did get to have dinner with my mom, sister, and brother-in-law at McCormick and Schmitz. YUM. But, on the down side, I'M STILL SICK. And now I'm procrastinating driving back up to Washington. All alone. Sick. And yes, I want some cheese with my WHINE!

Comments

Popular Posts