Mi Hermano!



My brother can pretty much speak fluent Spanish. I pretty much hate him and love him for it. I hate him for it because I am totally jealous and am SO ready to move somewhere that doesn't speak English so that I will be forced to become bi-lingual as he is now. But... I still love him for it because it's the most amazing thing to hear him speak in a language not his own. Plus, it totally ups his cool factor. :)


In front of his casa.


With a view of the backyard.

Brad was all dressed up to go to a wedding so of course I had to snap some shots of him in his fancy new suit. Apparently weddings in Peru, catholic weddings in particular, are very formal. Here's a picture of Brad and Rocio... notice how well his shirt matches her dress. I picked it out! :)

Comments

Popular Posts