Fortune Cookies

I don't believe in horoscopes, signs, fortune telling, palm reading, or fortune cookies but I do believe that every once in a while you just happen to get the exact right cookie for you...

Like this one:

It's taped to a back page in my Bible. It's been there for years and reminds me to make my time here on Earth count... especially towards things of Eternity. It also makes me crave Panda Express every time I read it.


And then there's this one that I framed:

I love this one because it came at exactly the right moment when I needed encouragement that I was doing the right thing by following my creative passions and not going the "normal" route in life. Hmmm, maybe I do believe in signs. :)

More then it being about a fortune cookie, I mostly just really appreciate finding encouragement in the most random of places, like in a cookie. I find a lot of random inspiring quotes through facebook (especially from photographer, Jasmine Star) and on Twitter (from Rev Run of all people!) and I just love that people choose to put out positive things into the universe! I don't need any more negativity in my life then what's absolutely necessary so if I can remove it (unfollow, unfriend, block, or hide it) I will. And I'll strive to be more positive in my own actions, words, blog, facebook, and twitter so that people won't feel the need to get rid of me. :)

So make your time count, go forth and follow your dreams, and don't let the negativity in this world get you down.

XO<3, Me

Comments

Popular Posts