Mi hermano!




Today is my brother's 27th birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY PANCHO! (Pancho is his nickname that I have him in high school because I would be waiting for him to give me a ride to school and would shout "Let's go Pancho!"... because it rhymed. And the name just stuck.) I don't know how to explain how awesome my brother is because he is seriously AWESOME, but please, let me try.

Brad is the kind of person who can calculate the terminal velocity of a rocket in the gravitational pull of Jupiter's moon (what?!) and then write a beautiful poem about the night sky. He can create a website, in it's entirety, from scratch in about ten minutes and then play Stairway to Heaven on the guitar. He's incredibly book smart, unbelievably creative, naturally gifted in just about everything (water polo, photography, computers, electronics, music, writing, the list goes on...), kind, hilarious, and the most supportive brother a girl could ask for. How supportive you ask? Well, he's pretty much the only reason that I'm making a go at this career of photography! He was the one who MADE my website. For free. Because he believed in me. And he made me a facebook fan page for my photography. Because he knew other people would believe in me too. He is the one that gave the push to finally let myself be a photographer. And for that I am so incredibly grateful.

Bradley Lemond, I love you. And I am so proud of you. Mom may not like the fact that you quit aerospace engineering for web design and development, but I love that about you. I love that you were brave enough to trust yourself and your abilities to start your own business and follow your passion. You are such an inspiration to me. Truly. And although I wish you still lived in the great Pacific Northwest, I am so excited that I get to come visit you in Peru! I'll bring your birthday present then. (But don't get your hopes up because it will probably just be me, with a bow in my hair.) ¡Feliz cumpleaños a tí! I love you big brother!

Love,
little sister

Here's a picture of the pool at Brad's new house in Peru! I'm so stoaked to go there in December! CAN. NOT. WAIT!


Check out Brad's bloggin adventures here: Expat Entrepreneur

Comments

  1. Bethany you made me cry! I love you so much. Your creativity in such an inspiration to me as well and you the bestest little sister a big brother could as for!! I can't wait to see you here in Peru soon!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts