Justin & Laurana | an Anderson, California Wedding

I was reminded yesterday that I never shared my own images from Justin and Laurana's wedding. WHAT? My bad. I guess I got distracted by the amazing job that Josh did that I forgot to make a blog post with my own work!

Justin and Laurana, you two are the epitome of adorable and your wedding was nothing but lovely. I'm sorry that the first two photographers you hired canceled on you... but I'm not really sorry because I am so thankful for the opportunity to be a part of your wedding day! The other photographers really missed out on working with an awesome couple that knows how to work it for the camera. :) Their loss, my gain!

It was a HOT, sunny, California day at Gover Ranch Events Garden as Justin and Laurana's families and friends gathered together to celebrate the happy occasion. It was a day filled with love, laughter, and a million fabulous details that every DIY bride will go gaga over!





















Congratulations again and best wishes on your future together! And sorry for the delayed blog. :) I really want to post every single picture because I seriously loved every single one... but I restrained myself to a few of my favs. The rest can be viewed on Laurana's facebook page. :)

Comments

Popular Posts