Hau'oli lā hānau

Hau'oli lā hānau is Hawaiian for "Happy Birthday". And it's my Hawaiian's 25th birthday today. Happy birthday Baby love!

I got Joshua the new iPhone4 and a pair of $10 sweats from Wal Mart. (Plus a bag of Riesens with balloons.) But really, I could have stopped at the sweats and he would have been perfectly happy! But I'm glad I got him the phone too because it led to him convincing me to get the phone as well. And I also have a pair of the $10 sweats... so let's just say we are both enjoying our comfy sweats while playing on our phones. Happy birthday to me? Hahaha.

Then, as a bonus present, I forced him against his will to pose for a birthday portrait. Luckily, he loves me enough to only complain just once. :)




I'm so happy that he was born. It's like God knew I was going to be born 6 months later and wanted to make sure that I would have the perfect, older, wiser, man waiting for me. :-D Lucky me.

Comments

  1. I'd be happy with the Riesens!! One of my favorite kinds of candy! Chocolate and carmel-yum!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts