Random thoughts that need to come out before my head explodes.


I am no longer drinking soda. Holler.

Happy Mother's Day Momma. It was a good weekend. The best. THANK YOU.

Brad, won't you come home? Don't you know how much you are loved and missed by everyone in Oregon?! Come home Brother, come home and stay a while.

Mari, you are my rock, my inspiration, my pattern to follow, my sister, my best friend, my soulmate.

Brian, watch out for bears.

I miss YOU Dad.

Annamarie, you were my sister once and I miss you. I am still praying for you.

Families fall apart, they break apart, sometimes they just walk away from each other, sometimes they evaporate into nothingness. I still don't really know what happened to mine. But I am so thankful for an older brother and sister who have held on to me and let me cling to them as we were torn between mother and father. It's me and them. God bless em!

I am really enjoying getting to know my boyfriend's family. I love knowing the people who loved my beloved before I knew him, who will love him (and hopefully me) for the rest of our lives. It's so comforting. I don't know if that makes sense to you, but it does to me.

Sometimes I sabotage myself before I get the chance to fail. I'm trying to stop doing that.

I don't really have OCD tendencies... except when I put ice in a drink. It HAS to be in odd amounts, five is ideal.

People will always try to trip you up, beat your down, and discourage you. But those who love you will always be there to pick you up, lift you up, encourage you on your way. For this I am thankful.

I still cannot believe that Grammy is gone. It hits me like a hammer at the oddest moments and all I want is one more hug, one more kiss, one more movie, one more sarcastic remark. Grammy, I miss you.

Joshua, you are still the most amazing thing to ever happen to me. Thank you. <3

AND... sometimes, it's just a matter of perspective.

Comments

Popular Posts