Ay yi yi!



So... Josh leaves on Thursday to go to the Big Island for his baby brother's high school graduation. He gets back to Washington on the 26th. Can anyone pick him up because I will somewhere along the way of Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Colorado, Wyoming, Utah, Idaho, and Oregon! Did someone say ROAD TRIP! I'm helping my big brother make the pilgrimage between his past and future, bringing him home to Oregon. It will be the third time I've made that trip and I have to say, I'm pretty excited! Despite the endless roads, barren landscape, unsanitary reststops, and two smelly, panting dogs in the back seat; there is nothing like a good 'ol fashion road trip with mi hermano. The best part to all this madness? I'll be in back in Oregon by the 29th (God willing, Mercedes don't let me down!), Josh will meet me in Portland and then we'll be back in Seattle by Monday morning to catch our 8am flight to Honolulu, Hawaii! Then it's nothing but refreshing shave ice, beautiful beaches, all of Josh's favorite foods, Bettina and Doug's wedding (that I'm shooting!), and more shave ice! I'm exhausted just thinking about the next two weeks but it will be so worth it when me and my man are tan, relaxed, fat, and happy... on the beach in Hawaii. :-)

xoxo,

Comments

Popular Posts