Sometimes...

... sometimes I need to be reminded that yeah, I can take decent pictures and yeah, I do know how to edit them in way that enhances the photo. Lately, I've been feeling slightly uninspired and have been beginning to doubt my ability to make it as a photographer. And I've been seeing a lot of work by other "photographers" that is so unimpressive it boggles my mind that they think they're good and that they have clients and that people compliment them! I just don't understand it! And I've been worried that I might be one of those mediocre photographers who don't know how bad they are. But then, I found some photos from a couple months ago that I hadn't edited and so I spend the day editing them and rediscovered how much I love photography. I mean seriously, look at how good she looks. Okay okay, it's mostly her, she is gorgeous and all, but give me a little credit... these are pretty good pictures.





Comments

  1. I think your work is gorgeous! You should enter the Pioneer Woman photo contests. I would love to see her choose one of your pictures and have it on her blog. She posts amazing photography.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts