Robertson Family | Seattle Family Photography

This session was so fun! I was excited to meet Krista and Eric, having met them through e-mail a few years ago when they asked to use some of my work in an ad for their business, Green Lake Jewelry Works. Together, with their adorable little girl, we had a lot of fun wandering around in the sunshine, playing, and... taking some photos. :) A beautiful day at Richmond Beach Park with this sweet little family of three made for some beautiful family portraits...










This photo below just cracks me up because I was actually holding Mia and the camera so that she could "take the picture" and so it was really just a blind point and click... but look at how good it is! I'm impressed that it's even in focus! Great job Mia! ;-)




That tree. The light. All the cuteness. So good.













This photo session was organized by Krista as a birthday present for Eric. Since it was his present, he requested some portraits of his beautiful wife, a request I fully supported! Krista, you are stunning!


And Mia... such a spunky, sweet, gorgeous little girl. I could have shot her all day long.


Comments

Popular Posts