Adam + Kita | Oregon Engagement Photography

When I found out about Adam and Kita's engagement, it wasn't from a facebook status change or an Instagram post of her beautiful ring, it was actually at our 10 year high school reunion, from Kita's very mouth. I have to say, it was so exciting and refreshing to hear somebody's news directly from them instead of via social media! Kita absolutely radiated joy as she recounted the story of how Adam proposed, and she still was glowing with that same love and happiness, as was Adam, at our photo session... 




These two... they both have such a unique look... I've been wanting to photograph them forever and am absolutely over the moon that they chose me as their photographer!







 Gah! I just can't get over the gorgeousness!


Kita... there is no other word to describe you except fierce. But stunning, gorgeous, or beautiful would work as well.

And don't forget about this handsome fella...


 And I'll end with a few of my favorites... seriously my new all time favorite engagement photos.


 Congratulations you two! I cannot wait for your wedding in October.

Comments

Popular Posts