Josh & Karen | Seattle Maternity Photography

I shot Josh and Karen's wedding back in 2012 and it is easily one of my all time favorite weddings. They are both so genuinely kind and such a joy to work with. Plus Karen wore the most incredible dress that enabled me to create my all time favorite bridal portrait. When I heard they were expecting their first baby, I crossed my fingers and held my breath, hoping that they would want maternity photos.... lucky for me, they did! :) 











And then this happened... gah.




And then... THIS happened. The light was just pure magic and I couldn't resist a little sunflare.





I asked Karen what the best part of being pregnant is and her answer was so sweet. "Just being together with Josh in this state of anticipation. There's no sleepless nights, no crying baby yet, just excitement for what is to come. It's so fun!" 



Congratulations Karen and Josh! It was so good to see you two again and I am so excited to meet your baby girl! I hope that when the sleepless nights come that you will still being enjoying it all together. :)

Comments

Popular Posts