Elisa + Eric | Chateau Ste. Michelle Engagement Photography

She's from Oregon, he's from Alaska. When they met, she lived in Florida and he lived in Colorado. Having survived dating long-distance, they now live in Arizona, but came to the Pacific Northwest to visit friends and family... and visit Timberline Lodge in Oregon, where their wedding will be next year. (I can't wait!) Elisa had friends up here in Washington so I was able to meet up with them at Chateau Ste. Michelle for engagement pictures before they headed out for a day of wine tasting. We took full advantage of the winery's gorgeous grounds and Washington's early autumn sunshine...










Elisa, who I have known since middle school (right?) has always been gorgeous.








These last few are my favorite...



So romantic right? I feel like these two lovebirds belong on the cover of a Nicholas Sparks novel. :)


Congratulations Elisa and Eric! I'm counting down the days until next August...

Comments

Popular Posts