Sperl Family | Oregon Family Photographer

This beautiful family bought a session with my last year... or maybe the year before, I don't remember, but regardless, once they all got together, it was well worth the wait! I absolutely loved every minute of shooting them and if it hadn't have been for the looming rain and thunderstorms threatening us, I very well could have gone shooting them all night! Just look at how adorable they are...







Once again, Champoeg State Park provided a gorgeous setting for photos...













Thank you all again for such a wonderful session! I promise that it's YOUR pictures that are on the CD headed your way. ;-)

Comments

  1. Those are gorgeous, gorgeous photos! I love this family.... they are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts