Nic + Arica | Silverdale Wedding Photographer

If you were to ask me "Who is the coolest couple that you know?" I would answer "Nic and Arica". These two have more style in a pinky finger then I have in my whole body. So when they asked me (or maybe I asked them...) about being the photographer to document their vow renewal, I couldn't say "YES!" fast enough.




So many amazing DIY details...















And yes, that is my husband officiating the ceremony. :)







Nic and Arica's first wedding was four years ago, and they just had a simple courthouse ceremony, promising themselves that they would get their big wedding one day when time and circumstances allowed. I absolutely love that even at a young age, they had the maturity to wait to have their BIG day, and I think it's safe to say, it was worth the wait. :)















Congratulations Nic and Arica! I absolutely love that you chose to recommit yourselves to each other this way and I'm so thankful that Josh and I got to be apart of it. Love you both! xo

Comments

Popular Posts