Sweet Baby Abram | Newborn & Family Photography

Just when I thought one of my favorite families couldn't get any cuter, they add this charming little guy to the mix and the adorableness gets taken to an entirely new level. 


Oh Abram. There is just something so magical about when a newborn looks directly into my camera, it gets me every time.



A dad and his son, seriously the sweetest thing ever.




Sweet baby smiles.... gah!



I can't believe Amelia is a big sister! And such a great one at that. :)

I just adore this little family!




So many awesome pictures from this session, but I think this one might be my favorite.



Amelia girl, as adorable as ever.



 


How stunning is Julianne? Every time I photograph her, I'm just blown away by her kindness, grace, and beauty. She is incredibly sweet and effortlessly photogenic, always making my job so much fun and easy.


It was so great to meet baby Abram and to witness this awesome family of three transition into an incredible family of four. I can't believe it's been over five years since I first met Steve and Julianne for their engagement pictures! It's been such an honor to continue to photograph them as their family has grown and I'm already looking forward to seeing them again!

Comments

Popular Posts