The Giblers | Family Photography

This sweet family is actually one of my Oregon clients, but they were up in my neck of the woods visiting family and when they called to see if I was available, I gladly said YES!

You might remember them from their first session two years ago... when the kids were a lot smaller but Soren was just was serious. And cute. :)

I can't believe how grown up and adorable Shilo is! Everybody was still get ready but she was ready to go so I just had to snap a few of her being all ridiculously cute on the living room floor.


Then we went outside to the backyard...





Derra and Bryan are our amazing friends who gifted Josh and I with our wedding cake. Derra made all of our cake from scratch and it was the most delicious, incredible, amazing, beautiful wedding cake that ever was. We will forever be grateful to them for that perfect gift.





A picture of fatherhood... ;-)



So good to see you again Gibler family! I'm so glad it worked out to have a session... and that we got it done before Shilo gave herself a haircut. ;-)

Comments

Popular Posts