Dan + Amanda | 5 Years Later

This is Dan and Amanda. They are celebrating five wonderful years of wedded bliss. Which means that I am celebrating five wonderful years of being a wedding photographer! Because Dan and Amanda aren't just any 'ol couple, they are the very first bride and groom that ever took a chance on hiring me. I still remember the message that Amanda had sent me saying something like, "So I really like your photography and I've decided that you should photograph our wedding." Okay! And now, five years later, I am honored to once again photograph the beautiful couple who helped to start my career. 


It was a cold winter morning and they had just driven across the country from their home in New Orleans, getting to Dan's family's home at about 1 am. Needless to say, coffee was the first stop for this photo session. :)



Then we headed over to Portland's Saturday Market for a little exploring...







These two... so sweet and adoring to each other. Love them!




Dan and Amanda, congratulations on 5 years of love, living, moving, growing, and marriage. It was so good to see you two again. Here's to the next 5 years and another 50 after that! xo

Comments

Popular Posts