Andrea + Natalie | Oregon Wedding Photography

This charming winter wedding was a The Old Church in Wilsonville, Oregon. Such a beautiful venue and absolutely perfect for Andrea and Natalie. I absolutely fell in love with Natalie's dress, the detail of it! But just wait until you see the dress on Natalie... it gets even better. 








This is how guys get ready... oh wait, they're already ready.

The way women get ready... :)









The sweet moment of the First Look...




Andrea and Natalie walked each other down the isle. I've never seen this at a wedding and I thought it was the sweetest thing. What better way to start a lifetime together then supporting each other from the very start? So perfect. Aren't they an absolutely stunning couple?




One of my favorite things about weddings... the moment of pure elation that the bride and groom get to have together after the ceremony, before anyone else joins them. Their very first moment as husband and wife is always so happy! I love it. 









Congratulations you Andrea and Natalie! Thank you so much for letting me be apart of your special day! All the best...

Comments

Popular Posts