Aaron + Michelle | Oregon Wedding Photography

When your best friend's sister is getting married, the girl, woman, that you travelled Europe with for 3 months, who has become one of your best friends, whom you love like a little sister... when she is getting married, there is only one gift that you can give and that's the gift of photography. I take all the weddings I shoot very seriously but there's something about doing a wedding for someone that you love that adds a little bit of extra pressure, mostly from myself of course!

I am so amazed and proud of the incredible woman that Michelle has become and more then anything, I am so happy that she found her person that makes her so incredibly happy. I have known Michelle for well over ten years and I have never seen her smile the way she smiles around Aaron.

Their wedding was an absolute beautiful affair at Champoeg State Park, surrounded by so much love from all of their family and friends...














The first look...






















A few of the beautiful details...





How adorable are the little ones that were in the wedding? So stinking cute!


Aaron, thank you so much for making my friend so happy, for taking such good care of her, I love you for that. I hope you two are enjoying married life and I think we need to get together soon! Come visit! xo

Comments

Popular Posts