Chandler | Portland Senior Photography

I've been wanting to photograph my cousin Chandler for a long time but it just never worked out until it was time for her senior pictures. Once I got over the fact that my youngest cousin on my mom's side of the family is a SENIOR... we made some gorgeous photos. Chandler is so beautiful, the perfect combination of her redheaded father and Samoan mother... I could have photographed all day!

This first one was a test shot but I think it's my favorite.




Chandler is wearing her dad, Jeff's, sweater that his mom, our Grammy, knit for him ages ago. How amazing is that?! I'm not going to lie, it made me a little jealous that Chandler has such a treasure from Grammy. ;-) It was so special to take her picture wearing something handmade with love from our grandmother that we miss so much.
















Oh Chandler, how are you already a senior in high school? You have grown into such a beautiful, kind, thoughtful young lady and I am so impressed with the way you carry yourself. I wish you all the best on your senior year, best of luck with the college applications and I can't wait to see you on the basketball court! Love you girl! xo

Comments

Popular Posts