Aaron + Nicole | Wandering Waters Farm Wedding

This wedding was nothing short of absolutely wonderful. The venue was tucked away in the woods of northern Washington, just a stone's throw away from Canada in Maple Falls, so every guest that made the journey to be there, you know they wanted to be there to support this amazing bride and groom on their special day. Surrounded by their family and dearest friends, Aaron and Nicole made their vows and celebrated their love in the most beautiful of way... 




Shout out to my second shooter for the day, Bethany Orn, aka Bethany #2! :)





Things are always a little different over where the men are getting ready...










These two brothers have such an awesome relationship, if I ever have two sons, I hope they are like these two:

I may have spied on their first look... but just a little, at the end. It was too precious to not get at least a couple pictures of!

These two only have eyes for each other. I loved photographing them SO MUCH! Not only are they ridiculously good looking, they are the nicest, kindest, most sincere people that I have ever met. It was such a joy and honor to photograph their love...
















































Okay... they are officially my favorite. I die. 


Oh you two. Thank you so SO much for trusting me to be your wedding photographer! Yours is the kind of wedding that I absolutely adore to be a part. I wish you two nothing but the best and I hope to get the chance to photograph you two beautiful people again. xo

Comments

Popular Posts