Matt + Holly | Portland Engagement Photography

Over and over during my session with Matt and Holly, I found myself saying "You guys are SO cute!" and really... can you blame me?



When trying to figure out the plan for their engagement photos, Matt came up with doing running pics! I was a bit nervous about trying to get some action shots for this active couple but they were patient with me and willing to do anything I asked of them... over and over again. :) I absolutely love that they went for a more casual session that incorporates something that they enjoy doing together. 





Seriously, these two. They are so adorable!








This one is probably my favorite... I just adore they way they fall into each other.

The love that Matt and Holly have for each other is so obvious and so beautiful. I had such a great time photographing these two and can't wait for their wedding this summer!

Comments

Popular Posts