Audrey is ONE | Portland Family Photography

It's hard to believe that sweet little Audrey is already a year old! I am so honored to have clients who continue to ask me to be their family photographer, I absolutely love that I get to watch their children grow. And oh my, how Audrey has grown! I had such a blast spending time with Jeremy, Erin, and Audrey at Summer Lake Park... 




This face! Isn't she just so adorable?! Love her!




Thank goodness for her mommy and daddy standing behind me to get this sweet smile!








Time passes so quickly and I am glad that Erin and Jeremy are the kind of parents that realize this and choose to document their daughter's childhood so that they can hold on to these fleeting precious moments. Happy first birthday Miss Audrey! xo

Comments

Popular Posts