Sweet Little Kaydee | Portland Children Photography

This girl. Ohmygoodness. THIS GIRL! Little Miss Kaydee was just too stinking cute and such a trooper for our photo session. I couldn't believe that she survived FIVE outfit changes without any meltdowns. She just took everything in stride as we wandered around the apartment complex and was ridiculously cute the entire time. Seriously... so cute. 





Aren't her eyes just ridiculous? So beautiful!


Overalls? Cuteness overload!












Reading books with her mama... too sweet.

I'll end with this one because it just makes me smile! :)


Annie, thank you so much for giving me the chance to photograph your beautiful daughter! I absolutely loved spending time with Kaydee and I hope to see you lovely ladies again! <3 div="">

Comments

Popular Posts