The Wilsons | Portland Family Photography

It's a hard thing to leave a home. There's so many memories that get tied into the place that you live in, especially when it's the place that you're raising your children in. The house, the neighborhood, all your favorite places that mark the passing of time... they become so special to you. I fully understand this as I still have dreams about my childhood homes. :) So when Danica explained that she wanted to do their family photo session around the house that they were getting ready to move out of, the house that will always be her sons' first home, around the neighborhood where they go walking all the time, I couldn't have been happier! I love when families come up with ways to make their photos so personal and it was exciting for me to know that I needed to create images to help them remember this time in their life by. 

We started out on the porch swing...




And then we headed out on their walking route....




These are my favorite...

Archie is just turning 1! How is that possible? He JUST GOT HERE! Happy birthday big guy! I can't believe how fast these boys are growing up!  It doesn't seem that long ago when Tabor was the same age...



These two are just the cutest little brothers. Love them so much!












Dear Wilson Family, I hope these photos will always be a sweet reminder to you of the time you spent together, becoming a family in this house, in this neighborhood. Best of luck with your move and congratulations on your new house! Just think of all the new memoires waiting to be made. :)

Comments

Popular Posts