Portland Family Photography

Julie and I were best friends in middle school where we bonded over our mutual love for Justin Timberlake and all things NSYNC. I hadn't seen her since high school but thanks to the magic of facebook, we are still "friends" and I was so excited when she contacted me to do family photos while she was in town for the holidays! We met up at Cathedral Park in Portland and oh man, it was so good to see the girl I used to have dance parties with late at night in her parent's living room, to see the older brother who always had to put up with us, to see Mama Wildy who would tell us to go to bed and to meet Wildy's new husband who is making her so happy! 


















I'll end with this last photo... it wasn't a pose I suggested, they are doing their own thing here but I think it's pretty darn cute! :)

Comments

Popular Posts