The Rands | Portland Family Photography

Babies are amazing. Seriously. And I know it's no secret that babies grow and change constantly from the very moment of birth but still, somehow, it always catches me completely off guard how fast they grow. It leaves me in awe. And when I have clients that go from being brides and grooms to being mothers and fathers, I am always humbled and honored that they trust me to document those precious fleeting moments of the different stages in their child's growth. So of course I was beyond excited when Jeremy and Erin were ready for another family session with their sweet little Audrey. And of course I couldn't even believe how big she has already become in just a few short months! Gone was the wrinkly little newborn who didn't even fill out the newborn size clothes. Instead, there were round little cheeks and adorable dimpled elbows and knees. So stinking cute!!! (If I had a dollar for every time I said that during this photo session, oh man, I would be rich!)  



Look at those baby blues! So gorgeous.







Of course we had to bring out the Halloween costume. Cutest owl ever? I think so!



 That little smirk kills me!







And this is the classic "baby sticks out lower lip because she's tired of having her picture taken" shot that lets me know that we are done shooting! ;-)
Thanks for another great session Rand family! Love you guys and love love love seeing Audrey grow! <3 p="p">

Comments

Popular Posts