The Habig Famly | Newberg Family Photography

I've known Kelsey since 6th grade. That's over 14 years! And now she is a loving (gorgeous) wife and mother. Every time I see her with her beautiful family, it takes my breath away.

 I may or may not have actually teared up multiple times while editing their photos... so sappy, I know.















 Don't you just ADORE Elli's headband??? Her talented mama hand-makes them herself! She just opened an online store so be sure to check it out!



 This photo cracks me up! What is she doing with her hand and lips?!

 This is definitely a Trevor look I think. :)



She really is just the perfect combination of her parents. 

  My beautiful soul sister.






 A shot of what goes on behind me during our session! This guy is also my accountant. :)

 The sunglasses! So cool.
 Elli loves when her daddy dances for her! It's ridiculously adorable.
 She is all smiles!
 Watch out now, the Habigs are an entire family of SUPERMODELS. Daaaaaaaaang.



 The second half of our session was clothing optional... for Elliana. She was getting pretty tired, and I don't blame her. It was a HOT day and being so cute is hard work.

 But they set up a little tub of water for her and she perked right up! She definitely takes after me in being a water baby. :)

 Another one of Kelsey's crafty creations...















 She's crawling already!!!?!?!




 And she's getting teeth!

Elliana, slow down baby girl, you're getting way too big, way too fast. Auntie Bethany love you, always.


Comments

Popular Posts