Sweet Lilyanna | Big Island Family Photography

At the beginning of the year when I was running my "Japan Special" I got an e-mail from Heather in Hawaii wondering if she could purchase a session for when she "hopefully" would be coming to Washington later in the year. Of course I didn't have a problem with that! :) But then I got an e-mail a few months later saying that she wasn't going to be able to make it to the mainland... luckily that wasn't a problem though since my boyfriend is from Hawaii and we just so happened to be planning a trip to the Big Island for May! :) So in-between trips to get shave ice and go to the beach, I met up with Heather and her beautiful daughter, Lilyanna at a park in Waimea for some gorgeous pictures...

Meet Heather, the beautiful mama...


Lilyanna was a little shy to start with so I got a lot of these dubious looks... which I happen to think are absolutely adorable. I can only imagine the looks she'll be giving out when she's a teenager! ;-)




Isn't she just stunning?!


There's that smile!





Of course we had to get a few pictures with Mama. I just love this one!

 
 Love her giggling pose here... don't even try to tell me you aren't smiling when you look at it!




 The end of our session ended with a tired little girl. And my most favorite picture.

Heather, I am SO happy that we were able to get together for our photo session. It was so nice to meet you in person, thank you so much for following my blog, for all your support, and for trusting me to to take photos of your sweet baby girl. Lilyanna, you are clearly very loved and I am so glad to have gotten a chance to see your beautiful smile. I hope to see you both again!

Comments

  1. Thank you so much for these beautiful moments that you've captured for my daughter and I. You know, the pics of Anna and I together are our first family pictures. We will treasure these pictures for years to come. Mahalo Bethany!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOOOOH my GOODNESS! She's so BIG! Love you Aunty Heather and Lilyanna!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww...love u too, Nanz! Miss you and your whole ohana big time. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts