The Gibler Family | Portland Family Photography

When a family photo session starts out with a dinner invitation to Ohana's Hawaiian Cafe, I know it's going to be a goooooood session! And when it's with an adorable family with two ridiculously cute kids, well, that just makes it even better!

Soren needed to run off his dinner before we got started. :)

 I personally think that the water down the front of Soren's shirt adds realism to the family photos. ;)



 Such a cute kid!


 And Shilo is just the cutest little girl!
 Checking out all the ducks around the pond...






 Siblings!




 The beautiful Mama! I am so jealous of all that gorgeous hair.
 She needed a little snack I guess. ;-)

 OhmygoodnesswillyouLOOK.AT.THOSE.EYES!!!

 Oh and THESE EYES?! So gorgeous.



 Bryan and Derra. Love them!
 These two are so sweet...
 Probably my favorite family picture. EVER. (Sorry Bryan)

 Bryan and Derra, thank you SO much for dinner and for an awesome photo session! You have such a beautiful family and I had a blast "shooting" you all. :) Can't wait to see you guys again!

Comments

Popular Posts