Sweet Little Bram | Portland Baby Portraits


He's got gorgeous blue eyes, wispy blonde hair (or maybe it's light brown, or it might have a tint of red... it's hard to tell at this point), cute chubby cheeks and a killer smile. His name is Bram and he is PERFECT. 

 That hair!

 THAT SMILE! Oh my heart just flutters...


 Seriously... SO CUTE!
 This awesome giant elephant was actually a thrift store find from my sister and brother-in-love! They had to fight off a young girl in order to snag it, but hey, they're willing to do whatever it takes to be a good aunty and uncle to their friends kids. :)

 So serious sometimes... love it.



Craig and Laura, you two are some of the sweetest, loveliest, most sincere people that I've ever met. And you make really really really cute babies. :) I'm so glad that we were able to get together for photos of Bram and thanks for letting me hang out a little extra so I could get some cuddle time! :) 

Comments

Popular Posts