Baby Showers

Has there been any scientific research done lately as to why there is such a huge BABY BOOM right now? Everybody and their sister and their friends and cousins and everybody else (except maybe 5 people and me), are having babies! It's overwhelming. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE IT! But come on, it is a little overwhelming. Mostly amazing. And I'm not gonna lie, when I see the ridiculously adorable showers that my sister whips up (with help of other ridiculously talented people), I almost wish that... you know. :) Just look at all these details Mari came up with:


centerpiece 

garden vignette

the welcome vignette


Peter Rabbit's sweater!

handmade cardboard signs, painted to look like wood

a CABBAGE PATCH where you can leave some LETTUCE for the Mama and Daddy

Mari is a genius

hand knitted sweater!

If you ever need someone to throw a detailed-filled party that is perfect in every way, you should hire my sister. For reals. She is AMAZING.

Comments

  1. Wow. Nice work, Mari! What fabulous ideas! (And what a lucky gal to be the recipient of such great creativity!)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts