Weekend Roundup :)

So, I just got back up to WA from a fun and adventurous weekend in Bend, Oregon. Which is where I did NOT go snowshoeing in this blizzard:


But I did get to have an awesome lady's weekend with my mom, sister, and sister's mother-in-law!

Me, Mari, Jill, and Mom all bundled up for the mountain! 
I also got to visit my cousin and his family and finally hold his 2-month-old son:

Remember when he was just a bump?! 


And right before we left to head back to Portland, I squeezed in a photo session with these lovely girls:

Kelly, me and Kate!

Here's a little preview of their session...
Aren't they beautiful?! More photos to come! 



I hope everyone had a great weekend! I'm off to San Francisco in the morning... I'm sure I'll be posting lots of touristy photos so check back all week long! Does anyone have some recommendations for places to go or things to do? Let me know! Thanks! 

Comments

Popular Posts