Rrrrrraaaaannnndommmmm friday

For the first time since October 2007, I drove in the snow without having even a mild anxiety attack! I credit my car, Lolita, and her few-month-old tires that Mom convinced me to get siped, with giving me the confidence and calm to get around in the snow once more. She gripped the road like nobody's business.

Fun fact: snow days don't really matter when you're self-employed. That's the thing about working for yourself, you can take a day off whenever you want... But really, you NEVER take a day off. I know people like my brother will understand what I'm saying. ;-)

Also, snow is kinda overrated. Yes, it's beautiful but I hate being cold and snow is REALLY cold!

That being said, I'm going snow-shoeing this weekend in Bend and will probably freeze my tush off! But it'll be a fun weekend with my mom, sister, and sister's mother-in-law! So excited! Shout out to my dad who is letting us use his timeshare at Eaglecrest! Stoked! Thanks Da!

And last but not least, I really really really miss my Joshua! But! I should be purchasing a plane ticket real soon! YAY!!!! Thanks everyone. You know who you are! :)

Comments

Popular Posts