Kelsey & Trevor | Newberg Maternity Portraits

This next photo session is very dear to me... it's Kelsey and Trevor again... and Kelsey's beautiful baby belly! Kelsey is my soulmate-best-friend and one of those people who I just can't live without. Her and her husband Trevor are members of my heart-family... you know, the people who are your family even if they aren't technically related to you. [Well, actually, it turns out Kelsey is in fact related to me, through marriage somehow... her mom is cousin's with my sister's husband's dad! Or something like that!] Anyway, the point is, I love Kelsey and Trevor. Dearly. And that baby that's due to to arrive any day now? I love her more then I can even put into words.

 Look at the bump! Love it!


 Aren't these two going to make some good lookin' parents???
 Sweet Elliana's nursery couldn't be cuter!

 The stuffed animals on the dresser used to be Kelsey and Trevor's when they were little! How awesome is that?
I suggested a pillow fight and Trevor was only a little more then happy to oblige! :-D


 Look at Kelsey's beautiful belly. I seriously cannot get over how beautiful Kelsey is.
 Their first baby, Cali. :-D




Elliana May, your parents are eagerly awaiting your arrival... and so are all your aunts and uncles [and I'm sure every single member of your extended family], the ones related to you by blood and the ones related to you by heart. Please arrive when you're ready, don't cause your mother too much pain or your father too much worry, and know that you are loved. <3


Comments

Popular Posts