Roberta + Glen | Hillsboro Anniversary Portraits

Roberta and Glen had their 50th wedding anniversary earlier this year and Roberta's sister Jill had asked if I could take pictures at the joyous event. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to make it then, but thanks to Jill, we were all able to meet up in Hillsboro for a portrait session at the local library on one of our recent beautiful autumn days! And I think it's safe to say that these two are happy in love enough with each other to last another 50 years.... 




Still holding hands!!!

Glen totally stole my heart! I don't think he stopped smiling the entire time...






Roberta and Glen, it was so nice to meet you and get to spend a little time with you and see that love can truly last and grow sweeter over time. You're an inspiration and great example, thank you! 


And thank you to Jill for choosing such an awesome location and making this session happen! 


Comments

Popular Posts