Catching Up!

Ohmeohmy. Somebody has been neglecting their blog! Shhhh, don't tell anyone that it was ME!

I'm gonna go ahead and blame my busy schedule the past week... oh that's not a good excuse? Dang.

Anyway... here's a little preview of what I've been up to:


A family session in Port Orchard, WA. 

A fun-filled shoot with the the Hooser boys from Hawaii...


They included the Recaido boys and their cousins in the fun!

Things like this happened. :-) Like I said, it was FUN!

The night ended by a campfire where I got some awesome low light shots! 



Next up was an engagement shoot in Portland, OR with Kael and Natalya!
They've been living in North Carolina so our mild 70 degree weather was a little chilly for them! 

Supermodels much? Love it!

Had to stop in at the Portland Saturday Market!

Next up was a quick mini-session with one of my best friends, Kelsey and her husband. 




And then on Sunday I did an early morning family session with Corey and Danica and their adorable 1-year-old, Tabor!

We met up at Kennedy School in Portland. They have gorgeous landscaping around the building!

Aren't they just the CUTEST family ever?!

No really, they are! 

"How big is Tabor?" ... "SO BIG!"

So that's why I haven't been blogging. :-D Is it a good excuse yet?! There's still a TON of editing to be done so check back because each shoot will be getting it's own post... Naturally. 

XO





Comments

Popular Posts