Tricia, Nate, and Baby Girl || Portland Maternity Photo Session

Tricia's first e-mail to me included this disclaimer: "I will tell you my hubby and I have never had photos done before...we would be amateurs to say the least!" So I was preparing myself for two people being extremely uncomfortable, stiff, and slightly awkward in front of the camera.

Pffffft. But then on a rare sunny day in Portland, at Washington Park, THIS is what I got:

Are you kidding me Tricia? Just look! You have the absolute most dreamy, fairy-princess skin that is absolutely glowing! I'm totally jealous. And Nate? Well you just go on being all GQ and stuff. No big deal.







I love that Nate and Tricia were game for anything I asked, including trying out some poses that I had imagined in my head... so happy with how this one turned out!

Getting in the tree was Nate's idea! I have to say, Tricia is pretty awesome for going out on a limb, just a few weeks away from her due date! But really... it's perfect for the whole "Tricia and Nate, kissing in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G. First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes the baby...!" song. Don't forget the baby carriage guys. :-)



My personal favorites!

Isn't Tricia's baby bump just perfect?!

Tricia and Nate, thank you so much for an amazing photo session. I hope the last few weeks of pregnancy goes well and PLEASE call when your little baby girl is ready for her close up! If she's anything like her parents, I know she'll be a total supermodel. XO

Comments

  1. These are fabulous! What a great couple, and you captured their joy so well :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts