A Winter Wonderland | Bremerton Senior Pictures

So, remember when it was snowing last week? Well, we ended up getting about 5 inches... and I know that might not sound like a lot to someone who lives in Montana or Minnesota but up here in the Pacific Northwest, where we don't get a lot of snow all that often, 5 inches will pretty much shut the town down. Normally I would have been fine with that but I had a senior portrait session scheduled and I was on a deadline! Lucky for me, I have a Subaru and was able to meet up with her and my senior loves the snow so we were NOT going to reschedule! We were limited to the area around her house, since we didn't want to risk driving too far in the blizzard, but I have to say, this young lady was a champ and totally worked it out with what we had. We bundled up, ran around in the snow, wished for sleds, and got some gorgeous photographs of a beautiful, incredibly smart, and ridiculously talented girl! Here's a couple of my favorites:




I adore this one especially. C is super smart and in the running for multiple national scholarships so what would be more appropriate then a photo with a GIANT tower of books!

And then, when I gave C a sneak peak of the photo, her response was, "Wow, I actually like that picture of myself!" YES. Mission accomplished. :)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts