OHMYSWEETGOODNESS!

Words can describe how incredibly excited I was to receive Rachel and Eric's Save the Date postcard in the mail yesterday!

I was THIS excited!


How cool does this look?! I love. And their wedding pattern design was done by Jolby, two of their good friends who are amazing artists.


Here's the image they used for the card. Notice how Rachel (not Eric, as I originally foolishly thought) added their info to the steps in such a way that it looks completely natural! High five RACHEL! And I LOVE that they asked my permission first, before altering one of my images. THANK YOU!


What more can I say about Rachel and Eric? I love them. They are two fabulously creative individuals with a lot of creative friends who are coming together to make their entire wedding experience an absolute explosion of awesomeness. Check out their ridiculously cute wedding website here, designed by the groom himself! I absolutely cannot wait for 2.5.11 to get here! It's going to be awesome.



And be sure to take notice of the awesome slideshow of engagement photos... :-D

Comments

Popular Posts