Oy.



It's Monday... and I'm totally getting ahead of myself while simultaneously falling behind. Focus Bethany, FOCUS! I have a ton of things to blog about, like: Rachel and Eric (seen here-------------------->) and their fantastically awesome engagement session in Portland, Oregon. And then there's Doug and Bettina's paradise wedding in Hawaii (did I mention I love my job?! Hello, I get to work in HAWAII!). I have a fun and sweet family session with the Clarks and their lovely nanny Chelsey (whom I'm convinced would be my best friend, if only we both had the time to spend together). There was a fun filled first birthday party at Seattle's Flight Museum somewhere in there and last but not least, a simply gorgeous and charming wedding I just shot last Saturday in McMinville, Oregon! Is anyone else exhausted from all this? Oh, just me? Shoot. Back to work.

Comments

Popular Posts