Just another of the 1,890,573,982 reasons why I love him.

Even before I showed Josh the super cool and ridiculously cute bags that I had come across while surfing the many photography pages, blogs, and sites that I so enjoy, even before I posted my last post, asking Santa for those said gorgeous bags... way back on April 6th I had posted a comment on Totally Rad Actions facebook page, hoping to win one of the fabulous epiphanie bags that they were giving away! Now, I have never been a fan of brand names, I could care less if my purse was Coach or Gucci or whatever (mine is actually black and boring, from Zumies, how unfashionable is that?!) but this bag? THIS bag, I was gaga over. It is ultra fashionable and totally functional with the gorgeous metal hardware accenting the bright colored leather, with the contrast felt lining and perfectly sectioned compartments; it's a (woman) photographer's dream! A camera bag that doesn't LOOK like a camera bag?! Genius. I love it. I lusted over it. I never thought I would have one.

But! I do have the most amazing boyfriend ever, who saw the comment that I had posted on the giveaway and, wanting to buy me something to celebrate the one year anniversary of when we met, and wanting to encourage me to follow my photography passion, and even though he already had bought be flowers and taken me out to dinner and done a million and one other things for me, my amazing, incredible, romantic, loving, supportive, and ridiculously good looking boyfriend... bought me my very own Lola bag. *sigh* It's not that he bought me the bag... it's that he saw a comment I made on facebook and because of that... he bought me something because he knew I liked it and knew that it would be useful for me in following my dreams. *SIGH*






I mean really... how could I not love the guy?

Comments

Popular Posts